The goal of the Secure Systems research group is to create new technologies and design and analysis methods for the development of secure computing and communication systems. The new technologies should be, at the same time, secure, easy to use, and inexpensive to deploy. As is typical for security research, our results also include the discovery of novel attacks and previously unknown classes of vulnerabilities in existing systems. Security against malicious attacks is a basic requirement for all network-connected services and products, and scientific research can provide both fundamental understanding of the security issues and practical solutions that enable product development.
- October 24: Demo Day program and the list of presentations are up on the event page.
- October 1: Registration for Secure Systems Demo Day 2020 is open!
- September 23: Secure Systems Demo Day 2020 will be held virtually on October 29!
- September 11: There are plenty of research topics available for students, please check: https://ssg.aalto.fi/research/available-research-topics/
- September 10: SECCLO – Master’s programme in security and cloud computing at Aalto continues with four more intake. Read more from Aalto News article.
Read older news from the News archive