The CloSer project is a continuation of CloSe project, which identifies and solves the critical security and privacy problems in delivering security services via clouds and in using cloud services. We aim to design and develop a unified solution across Internet/cloud technologies and emerging telecom systems like 5G, with the aim of performing the correct security function at the most suitable point on the network in a coordinated fashion.
The CloSer Project is funded by Tekes for a period of two years (September 2016 – August 2018).
You can find a detailed description of the project in CloSer.pdf.
- N. Asokan: Aalto University, Department of Computer Science, (Secure Systems)
- Valtteri Niemi, University of Helsinki, Department of Computer Science, (Secure Systems )
- Kaj-Mikael Björk, Arcada University of Applied Sciences, Department of Business Management and Analytics
Scientific Advisory Board Members:
- Gene Tsudik, Professor of Computer Science at the University of California, Irvine (UCI)
- Ersin Uzun, Global Director of technology solutions strategy, Xerox PARC
- Ivan Martinovic, Associate Professor of Computer Science at the University of Oxford
- Jon Crowcroft, Professor of Communications Systems at the University of Cambridge